We’ve created some seriously delicious and fluffy pancakes for you to try… with a Cacao Brew twist of course!
Stack em’ up with your favourite toppings and thank us later! Perfect for pancake day and every other day of the year.
30g unsalted butter
300g 0% greek yoghurt
1-2 tbsps leftover Cacao Brew grounds
200g plain flour
30g golden caster sugar
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave. Keep an eye on it as it doesn’t take long to melt!
- Whisk the eggs in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter and continue to whisk.
- Next, add the greek yoghurt and stir.
- Gradually add the milk and continue stirring until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the yoghurt mix until you have a thick batter.
- Once combined fold 1 - 2 tbsps of your leftover Cacao Brew grounds through the mix.
- Cook the pancakes in a hot pan (with a little butter if you like), using approx. 3tbsp of batter per pancake. Flip the pancakes after a couple of minutes. Keep a close eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Stack them up, add your favourite toppings and enjoy the fluffiest, most delicious pancakes ever!
Tag us in your stacks @cacaobrew!!